Copyright © 2013 Solutions Unlimited, LLC | All Rights Reserved | Contact Us
Think About This…
What else in your business is more valuable than the data on your network?
Just imagine how devastating it would be to lose it! That’s why this Technology Check-Up is so important. We’ll conduct a comprehensive review of your network’s security settings to make sure your data is safe and secure.
Okay…So What’s The Catch?
I bet you’re wondering why I’d be willing to give this away for free, so please allow me to explain. First off, I want to be clear that this is NOT a bait and switch offer or a trick to get you to buy something. My reputation for running an honest and trustworthy business is something I hold very dear. I would never jeopardize that in any way. We are simply offering this Free Network Check-Up as a risk-free “get to know us” offer to people we haven’t had the pleasure of doing business with yet.
After All, Don’t You Just Want Your Darn Computer To Work The Way It’s Supposed To?
That’s why I’m making this offer. I know that we are hands down the best at what we do, but I don’t think it’s fair for you to risk your money to find that out. I don’t expect everyone to become a customer, but I know that some will end up becoming loyal, long-term clients.
Our complimentary network assessment will provide you with vital information that you absolutely need to know. We will deliver this valuable service with no strings attached. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Call (864) 599-8678 to take advantage of this program to discover what you don’t know about your network.
Don’t miss your opportunity to receive this vital service, valued at $900… I know it sounds simplistic, but you don’t know what you don’t know… And that can get you into a lot of trouble…
Why Should You Care About This?
Because there are literally dozens of ways hackers and viruses can access your network–undetected—to access and remotely control your network, corrupt your data, and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses, and even illegal software. There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance, and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, unstable, and susceptible to viruses, spyware, and hackers. Tape backups have a failure rate of 100% --that means all tape drives will fail at some point, often without warning. You don’t want to find out that your backup was not working the day after your hard drive crashed.
For FREE, We Will Come To Your Office And…
• Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
• Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
• Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
• Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck.”
• Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
• Test your network and Internet connections to ensure they are working properly and document any bottlenecks.
• Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
Most of us are just so busy running our businesses that we simply forget to think about the health and security of our computer network UNTIL something major happens. If that’s you, consider this a “friendly reminder” to get your network checked out – if nothing else, it’s a good way to get a third party review of your network’s condition. And, to make it a complete “no-brainer”, I’m offering this Network Check-Up for FREE so you have no excuse for not making sure that your computer network is safe…not only from spyware and viruses, but also hackers, spam, data loss, hardware failure, software corruption, and a number of other potential disasters.